Join the ADS!
Join your fellow carriage drivers across the country in supporting our sport through your membership in the ADS.
Individual members will receive:
- Four issues of the award winning The Whip magazine, featuring all the latest news, trends, and "how to articles" for the sport of carriage driving.
- Two issues of the Omnibus ($8.00 per issue) the ADS guide to all recognized competitions around the country. Free access online and NEW free ebook
- The Wheelhorse newsletter, sent out in an enhanced full color electronic format or a black and white paper copy, mailed directly to your home.
- Access to the Members Only section of the ADS Web site, which includes a comprehensive membership directory, dressage tests and rule book.
- Membership card and decal to display your membership proudly.
The ADS offers three different awards programs for Junior and Pleasure Competitors as well as Recreational Drivers.
Individual: This level is perfect for the driver interested in learning and improving their carriage driving skills and for individuals wanting to compete. $75.00
Family: Do you have more than one driver in your family? Then a family membership is the most cost effective membership for you. Everyone in your immediate family is eligible to be listed under your joint membership number. $95.00
Life: Do you want to invest in driving for the long haul? Don't want to renew year after year? A lifetime membership is perfect for you! $1,000
Junior: Junior members get all the listed benefits but at the reduced rate of $40.00
Club: Local driving clubs can affiliate their organizations with the ADS for just $60.00 This membership includes the above benefits for the primary contact plus the opportunity to purchase club liability insurance for their own events at a discounted rate through Equisure.
Club Membership Form
Member clubs are also eligible to apply to the ADS Fund for grants. Already the ADS Fund has helped clubs host clinics, put on recreational drives and start up competitions. The ADS is your active partner for helping you grow your club membership in your area.
Clubs are also listed on the ADS Web site, with contact information, providing prospective club members instant access to driving groups in their area.