Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Try It Twice Mini-Clinic (an ADS Educational Event)
Saturday, July 2, 2022, 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM
ADS Educational Event
1. This is an ADS Educational Event, which means it carries the ADS Liability Insurance.
2. Dressage practice (AM): You drive your test, get verbal comments from the judge, then have the opportunity to drive the same test again and try to improve. Both tests are scored and returned to you with written comments.
2. Lunch break (bring your own): Q & A about any sessions, judge’s summary of dressage tests.
4. Cones practice (PM): You drive the course once, get brief coaching from the judge, then
drive the same course again trying to better your time and/or accuracy.
5. Marathon obstacle practice (PM): You work with the coach on a particular obstacle, trying to improve your time by driving different routes.
5. Clinicians will be Lydia Gray, dressage; Chad Rhinehart, marathon; and Howard Kietzke, cones.
6. What a great way to come practice, flub up without consequences, get feedback, have fun, be scored and coached, and dress up for your pictures (or come as you like), and learn!
7. We can take 16 entries max. The cost is $75 for any one phase, $100 for any two phases, or $125 for all three phases. There will be a dressage schedule. Cones and marathon obstacles will each have an order of go.
Contact Info: Mary Ruth Marks 608-513-7490, email@example.com
Registration: Open immediately, closes (i.e. must be postmarked by) Friday, June 24th, 2022.
• No stalls available, must work from trailer (can use a pen if you like)
• Bring own snacks, drinks, and lunch (and chair!)
• No electricity or water on site except garden hose down by barn, recommend bringing water for horse
• Must provide Coggins and out-of-state health certificate
• Dogs must be on leash
Since this is an ADS Educational Activity, it will be run according to the current ADS Rulebook.
Questions? Contact Mary Ruth