ADS Members who desire to complete the U.S. Center for SafeSport’s online training can now do so directly from the link below.
You can now register for the U.S. Center for SafeSport online training. Please follow these instructions:
Click here to begin registration.
- The link above will steer you to www.athletesafety.org to create your account. Google Chrome or Firefox are recommended for the best user experience.
- After clicking “Save” to confirm your affiliation with American Driving Society, complete your account registration.
- An email will be sent to you to confirm your account. Open the email and click “Confirm Email Address”. You can then sign in.
- Once you’ve signed in, click on “Training” from the homepage or from the “Menu” in the upper left corner of your screen.
- Select “SafeSport™ Trained” from the catalog and “Add to Bag”.
- Select “Checkout”.
- Once you’ve successfully checked out, you will be able to complete the training from your Learning Dashboard.
If you experience any technical difficulties while taking the training, please contact the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 720-676-6417.
The Help Desk hours are:
Monday – Friday 8:00am – 9:00pm EST; Saturday – Sunday 12:00pm – 5:00pm EST.
Remember to download and save your SafeSport™ Trained certificate upon completion of the course.