Blue Ribbon Club Deadline Extended
The American Driving Society, Inc. (ADS) has developed a program to honor ADS Member Driving Clubs to promote membership in the ADS. Clubs must have a minimum of 75% of members who are also ADS members to apply for designation as a Blue Ribbon Club. The purpose of this designation is to encourage ADS membership and present Blue Ribbons Clubs to the membership and driving community. Application deadline has been extended to April 1, 2022 for the inaugural year.
The benefits of Blue Ribbon Club designation include:
- Free ADS Club Membership for the following year
- Use of the Blue Ribbon Club logo for your club publications and activities
- Special coverage featuring your club and activities in The Whip
- Blue Ribbon designation in the Regions section of the ADS Website
- One copy of the current year ADS Rulebook
- Annual Blue Ribbon Club Day, a day of educational seminars on driving, horsemanship, sportsmanship and animal care. The Blue Ribbon Day will be held via Zoom for all Blue Ribbon Clubs and their members and will also be recorded for Blue Ribbon Clubs to show at club events.